Friday 24 May 2013

The power of social media

Even though I have long thought that social media is a great tool to interact with new people with similar interests, what I discovered recently made me lift my eyebrows and think "Hmm.. Well isn't that something?"

During the creation of this blog, I have come across some very interesting people doing the same thing, in fact way better than, what I've been doing. I just thought I'll shout out to a few of those men and women whose blogs and Twitter pages motivated me to give way more than what I thought I initially could.

Follow them on Twitter or better yet, check out their websites.

Stock 20 20

TraderScoop

FXmarksthespot

SpreadBetChick

I'll definitely be on the lookout for more sources of great information but I wont be posting some of the obvious big names. Beginners, such as myself, definitely need all the help we can get to build a good viewership.

Also follow me on Twitter and Blogger and stay tuned for much much more on this blog starting Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment