Friday 24 May 2013

Trading tips for short to medium term

Here I will be posting a few trading calls that I've made for the current day/week/month. I will use these posts as a diary to keep track of all the analysis I've made in the past and my success ratio along with it. It will help me analyse my logic better and also if someone happens to make some money out of it, even better.


Also I'd like to put a little disclaimer here. If somebody happens to stumble upon my little blog here and he/she starts following my calls, be warned, you will be doing so at your own risk. I am not enforcing this upon anyone, it is for my reference only. But if you think it should be good enough for you to follow, you will be doing it without me pointing a gun to your head.

All in all, I really hope to make something out of this blog. At the least I would like it to be my little document showing the analysis of the equities/futures/options that I've made and the success rate to go along with it.

So come Monday, 27 May 2014, I will be posting new trading tips and advice on the Indian markets everyday. Feel free to follow/scrutinize/critique by posts as you wish. And do let me know if my posts have helped you in any way. 

Stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment