Sunday 26 May 2013

Time to make money

All right, lets get down to business.

The reason why I trade is so that I can make sufficient money to lead my life the way I want to, comfortably. Keeping that in mind, I intend on minimizing stress and anxiety when I get down to trading. The only way I've figured out to do that is by investing in Futures/Options on a daily, weekly and sometimes monthly basis. 

I don't intend on making "quick" money via a sharp increase/decrease in an hour or so based on some random news. I buy when I know the share is over-sold and I sell when I know it is over-bought. It's quite simple really. That way I can just wait for my trade to hit the target and I make sure it doesn't take more than a couple of weeks to do so.

So starting Monday, I will start trading in a few shares which I think will hit my target, in a day/week/month.
Since it will be a Futures trade, I will HAVE TO make sure that it's an achievable target within the expiry.

These will be my following trades, based on the expectations that Nifty will close around 5950 on Monday:

1. Buy ONGC, Entry: 320-322. Target: 342. Stop Loss: 317.
I would definitely recommend buying June futures since May derivatives contract will expire on the 30th. ONGC requires a few days to gain momentum, especially since it just had a big rally and it's again settling at the support levels.

2. Buy OptoCircuits, Entry: 43.5-44. Target: 48. Stop Loss: 42.5.
Expecting a bounce back from the lower Bollinger Band.

3. Buy Adani Enterprises, Entry: above 215. Target 235. Stop Loss: 212.
Adani has been jumping back up from 212 for quite some time now. Expecting the same to happen but results may vary depending on trading on 30th of May.

Again, the whole purpose of my trade is to make money on a daily or weekly basis. I do not want to sit in front of the terminal throughout the day waiting anxiously for my target to be hit. I give myself enough room to place my trade and carry on doing more important things while my money does the work for me.

I will be giving a few intra-day calls on Twitter if time permits, so stick around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment